- Investor Overview
- Press Releases
- Calendar of Events
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Information
- Stock Information
- Investor Presentation
- Analyst Coverage
- Investor FAQs
- Contact Us
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Over 11 million users across 190 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential, develop their skills and foster new levels of collaboration.
Cornerstone empowers some of the world’s leading organizations, such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, The Neiman Marcus Group, Save the Children, Turner Broadcasting System, Virgin Media and Pinkberry, to engage their workforces and leverage people performance for greater business results.
Based on Cornerstone’s pure cloud architecture, Cornerstone’s comprehensive solution helps organizations manage entire employee lifecycle, from hiring through retirement. The solution includes:
- Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, for social recruiting, sourcing, onboarding, and planning of talent
- Cornerstone Performance Cloud, for managing the performance, succession and compensation of your workforce
- Cornerstone Learning Cloud, for training, development and certification of employee skills and expertise
- Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud, for managing and training your extended network of customers and partners
Cornerstone also offers software and services for organizations of all sizes, including:
- Cornerstone Small Business, talent management solutions designed for businesses under 500 employees
- Cornerstone Medium & Large Business, talent management solutions designed for companies under 3,000 employees
Cornerstone Global Enterprise, talent management solutions designed for global organizations over 3,000 employees
Cornerstone is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv, Mumbai, Sydney and Hong Kong.
Events and Presentations
|As of 4:00 PM ET on 05.17.2013|